Free BBC Sport Apps Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Latest
BBC Sport Apps Download For PC Latest Windows Full Version.BBC Sport Apps Download for PC Full Version.Download BBC Sport Apk for PC,Laptop,Windows Latest Version.
The official BBC Sport app is the sports fan’s guide to live sport news, stats, fixtures and results, curated by the BBC’s team of sport journalists. Users can also read articles and analysis, set football/cricket/F1 notifications and even customise and set quick links to favourite sports and teams.
– Home screen displaying the top stories across the world of sport
– Customise the app by adding quick links to your favourite sports and teams
– Set match alerts for more than 150 UK football clubs (line-ups, kick-off, goals, half-time score and result), cricket teams and every Formula 1 race
– Home screen widget. Configurable to reflect your choice of topics, resizable to suit your screen size and the widget can be viewed as a 4×1 or list layout. Requires Android 4.0.3+
– Comprehensive football news, analysis, live scores, match stats and text commentaries – plus the gossip column
– Dedicated indexes for dozens of sports, including football, F1, cricket, rugby union, rugby league, tennis and golf
– A page for football teams and competitions including the Premier League
– A full season’s football fixtures and results searchable by day
– Football tables
– Share stories and results with your friends and followers
– The BBC will be adding new features to the app and will notify you when they become available in the Google Play Store
A network connection is required in order to access content.
How to Run BBC Sport Apps for PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC,Laptop or MAC.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the BBC Sport Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install BBC Sport APPS for PC.Now you can play BBC Sport Apps on PC.