Free ISS onLive: Live Earth cameras APK Apps Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Latest
ISS onLive allows you to watch realtime video of earth from International Space Station cameras:
– HDEV (HD Live Earth Viewing Experiment) Camera
– ISS SD secondary cameras / onboard cameras
– NasaTV Channel
– NasaTV Media Channel
You can watch two channels at the same time in your device, specially designed to follow spacewalks, or watch the two live cameras.
Includes Chromecast support to send the video streams to your TV, and watch 3 video channels at the same time including your device.
With ISS onLive you can get notifications of the following events:
– Sunrise and sunsets in ISS (about 15 times in a day)
– When ISS passes over you to see your location from space (day passes)
– Special events like spacewalks, launches and others.
Notes for transmission problems from ISS: Sometimes video is not available by transmission problems. Be patient, in few minutes (sometimes hours) the transmision will return.
About video stream:
– Black/Blue Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the Earth.
– No Audio = Normal. There is no audio by design.
– Several bugs fixed.
How To Play ISS onLive: Live Earth cameras APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the ISS onLive: Live Earth cameras APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install ISS onLive: Live Earth cameras APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play ISS onLive: Live Earth cameras APK on PC.