Free Hockey Strength Training Apps Latest Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP
Hockey Strength Training Apps Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.Hockey Strength Training Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Hockey Strength Training Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.
This program focuses on the strength and conditioning component of hockey – helping you become a faster and more physical hockey player.
Pro hockey players are quick on the ice and have tremendously built upper bodies that allow them to be physical. Making a move on the ice or checking an opponent against the glass requires you to be strong and have enough muscle mass to be considered a “physical force” on the ice. This program will help you become a force to be reckoned with.
This program works on the following:
– Upper body strength training
– Lower body strength training
– Strength & Conditioning for skating speed
– Abs, Core, Lower Back
– Plyometrics specific for hockey
– Hundreds of multi-level workouts and exercises
– Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginner athletes, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers. Get the motivation you need and your training questions answered!
– Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
– Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
– Profile to see your social notifications, posts, and bio
Introducing the Fitivity PRO and MVP subscription
PRO – $2.99/month
1) Access ALL Fitivity apps for your activity category (examples: basketball, fitness, etc.) and their premium levels. You no longer have to pay for anything in those Fitivity apps.
2) Your own dedicated training library to access over 1,500 videos, exercises, and workouts.
3) The ability to create and edit your own training library of exercises and workouts.
4) Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
5) A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
6) Exclusive access to newly added exercises and workouts.
MVP – $6.99/month
Features 3, 4, 5, and 6 from PRO, plus…
1) Access to the ENTIRE COLLECTION OF 350 Fitivity apps (not just for your activity category) and their premium levels. You no longer have to pay for anything in any Fitivity app.
2) Your own dedicated training library to access over 6,500 videos, exercises, and workouts.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. Email use at getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
If I download another Fitivity app, will I be able to access my account?
Yes! All Fitivity apps are connected and it will recognize your user account (assuming you signed in already).
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be able to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
How to Run Hockey Strength Training Apps for PC,Laptop,Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC,Laptop or MAC.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Hockey Strength Training Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Hockey Strength Training APPS for PC.Now you can play Hockey Strength Training Apps on PC.